When I was told that we would be reading a book in English 15 this semester my feelings were somewhat mixed. In general i usually am not a big novel reader, but if the story is good and catches my attention within the first couple of pages it is usually not hard for me to get into it quickly. When i read stories i enjoy reading about reality, life, and things i can generally relate to. I think that even though this story may not be totally non-fiction it seems very interesting and eye-catching. I hope that at times i can relate to the story and say hey, i feel that way too. That way even if the story is fiction i can feel as though just maybe this could happen in real life.
From what I already know about this story I believe that it will be a very good novel which i will enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment